Guidelines for surgery of aortic diseases from Brazilian Society of Cardiovascular Surgery
Editores: Luciano Cabral ALBUQUERQUEI; Domingo M BraileII; José Honório PalmaIII; Eduardo Keller SAADI4. Revisores: Walter José GOMESIV; Enio BuffoloV
1. Full member of the Brazilian Society of Cardiovascular Surgery. Master in Cardiology by the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Cardiovascular surgeon of Hospital São Lucas- PUCRS, Porto Alegre-RS
2. Adjunct Director of the Postgraduation Course of the Medicine School in São José do Rio Preto (Famerp) Professor Livre Docente of Famerp and Unicamp - Editor of BJCVS
3. Professor Livre Docente of Cardiovascular Surgery of Unifesp - President of the Endovascular Section of the BSCVS
4. PhD. Professor of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Medicine School/UFRGS. President of the Commission in favor of the Profession in BSCVS
5. Adjunct Professor Livre Docente of Cardiovascular Surgery in EPM, Unifesp. Editor of the Site of the BSCVS
6. Full Professor and Head of the Cardiovascular Surgery Department of Unifesp.