Capítulo de livro
Estimado Prof. Braile,
Aproveito a oportunidade para saudá-lo e solicitar a publicação do Link da Editora In-Tech - Contemporary Pediatric, na nossa RBCCV, onde foram publicadas Contribuições na Cirurgia Cardíaca Pediátrica sob o título: "Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: A Challenge of Skill and Creativity in Constant Search Results".
Desde já agradeço a sua atenção e ao mesmo tempo desejo parabenizá-lo pela "justa" homenagem recebida no Colégio Brasileiro de Cirurgiões.
Miguel Maluf, São Paulo-SP
Dear Prof. Maluf,
We are happy to inform you that the book Contemporary Pediatrics, ISBN 978-953-51-0154-3, edited by Öner Özdemir has been released online.
The permanent web address of your chapter entitled "Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: A Challenge of Skill and Creativity in Constant Search Results" can be reached by clicking on the link http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/pediatric-cardiac-surgery-a-challenge-of-skill-andcreativity-in-constant-search-results
A team of experienced publishing professionals at InTech is working hard to promote your chapter, and every day we are getting more feedback from delighted users on portals such as ResearchGATE, Facebook and LinkedIn, in addition to growing coverage, traffic, page views and downloads from specialized portals and blogs. Feedback shows that there is great interest in the books published by InTech. Members of the above portals are expressing immense gratitude to our authors for sharing their findings in Open Access publications.
We hope that you are as proud as we are, and we thank you once again for participating in this worthwhile project.
You can take a few simple steps yourself to help promote your publication to an even wider audience. These steps include:
- Linking your chapter to your personal website or blog
- Linking your chapter to your faculty / organization website
- Linking your chapter to your library's website and informing your librarian - Depositing your chapter in the repository system of your university - Sending a link to your chapter to your fellow scientists - Sending short notices about your work using Twitter or Facebook, making it visible to your LinkedIn groups or other social networks
- Being interviewed by your publishing company InTech, and getting your interview published on our blog and promoted online (contact your Publishing Process Manager about an interview)
- Writing a soft introduction for a wider audience, so that InTech may include it in press releases for popular science news portals
We'll be glad to help you in bringing your work to the attention of your colleagues worldwide, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to going forward with you into a bright future - a future where all scientists can harvest the benefits of sharing their ideas and connecting with their colleagues around the world.
Ms. Sandra Bakic
Publishing Process Manager
InTech - Open Access Publisher